Monday, September 15, 2014

Parent Teacher Conferences

I will be starting Parent/Teacher Conferences next week (September 22).  As I know many of you work and have busy schedules, I am starting them a few weeks early and doing some before school and after school times.  Please sign up as soon as possible so that you can receive a date/time that is most convenient for you.  I do need to meet with everyone, so if you do not sign up I will be contacting you directly to arrange a date/time.  I will be using the http://ptcfast.com website and I will also be sending home a letter with your child with the website and entry code.  Conferences will last about 15 minutes each and you will receive a handout with concepts taught this year so far, strengths, and areas of improvement for your child.  Thank you so much for your support and I look forward to meeting with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment